2. Fold fabric across the width. Follow pattern lay-out directions below. Cut out fabric pieces.
Layout is not drawn to scale, but pieces do fit as shown.
3. Embroider or paint face onto right side of one cat head piece.
4. Sew together head pieces, right side together, leaving a small area open for stuffing. Do the same with hind leg and two front paws.
5. Sew together tail, right sides together, leaving open the end that attaches to the body.
6. Sew together the body, right sides together, leaving open a small area on the bottom for stuffing, as well as the area where the tail will be inserted.
7. Turn all sewn pieces right side out. Stuff all pieces.
8. Hand stitch pieces closed. Leave the area open where tail fits into body.
9. Insert tail into the body opening and hand stitch into place.
10. Hand stitch or glue cat's head into place.
11. Hand stitch or glue hind leg and front paws into place.
12. Tie ribbon bow around neck.
Below are pages for pattern pieces for this project.
Each group will fit onto an 8/5" x 11" paper. Our pattern will download as a pdf file.
If you need instructions on using pdf files, go to PDF Instructions.